Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sentimental Saturdays

So, when Sis was a baby, I took lots of pictures. I mean, LOTS! And when Bub came along, everyone told me, "Oh, you'll never take as many pictures of him." Um, WRONG! I mean, I DID forget to put stuff in his baby book, and sometimes comb his hair, but forget to take pictures of him? Nuh-uh.

This is a picture I took of Sis when she was 3 months old. Isn't she adorable? I thought the picture was so cute, I framed a copy of it.

This pose and picture must have been in my mind one day when I had Bub in the exact same sleeper. So guess what I did? I posed him in the same place and in the same way. But I never looked at the pictures right next to each other until today. They were both right around 3 months old. Cute, eh?


I hope you're enjoying these Sentimental Saturdays. I sure am!!! I am enjoying looking through old photos, and sharing them with you!

4 comments:

dulce de leche said...

I LOVE your Sentimental Saturdays! These pics are so, so cute. You make gorgeous kidlets!

LissaLou said...

Aww, does that seem like so long ago? I also took lots of pics of Sis when she was about that age. I bet I have dozens of them; we spent so much time together. I see you are enjoying your new scanner, too. :o)

gillyhappy1 said...

So cute:)

Blessed Mama said...

It's so funny seeing them side by side in the same clothes. They have very different looks about them--both completely adorable!