Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sentimental Saturdays - Part 1

I've decided to start something new. Because, you know, I'm GREAT at starting stuff... But let's just admit right now that this will soon go the way of the Thankful Thursdays that I no longer do have taken a little break from.

So, my idea is to post some pictures from the past. Because nothing makes me more sentimental than looking at how far things have changed from THEN til NOW. And I'll be honest... I don't own a scanner, so it may be hit-or-miss (well, I guess if we're going to be REALLY honest, we'd all admit that it would be hit-or-miss whether I had a scanner or NOT!).

I'm not sure of the exact date of these, but I think Sis was 3 and Bub was 2, which would put this at 6 years ago. Don got his MBA, and the kids (well, at least Sis) was THRILLED to be in pictures with someone so important! :)


Check out the chubby cheeks. And Bub's blankie (a constant companion!). And Sis's long, long hair. *sniff* And my cute graduate!
What sorts of things make you sentimental?

No comments: