Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm putting it out there

So, here's my plan...

I will lose 16 pounds in the next 16 weeks. It has nothing everything maybe a little to do with the fact that my 20 year class reunion is in a little over 16 weeks.

The fact remains that I need to get in shape, I need to lose some pounds (maybe not 16, but I've got some "winter weight" that isn't going away on its own now that it's spring), and I need to be a HEALTHY example for my kids.

So, I'm still working on my specific approach, but here's what I've got so far:

1. I'm going to use Weight Watchers online. Well, I already do that, but I'm going to quit cheating. How pathetic is that? I lie to myself on there about what I eat!!! I'm going to get SERIOUS this time. Or at least be honest!

2. I'm going to schedule work-out time... that's the only way I'll consistently do it!

3. I'm going to use Don and the kids as my support.

4. I'm posting the class reunion countdown on my computer at work, as well as in my pantry (although it sounds like it, the class reunion isn't really what's important to me... I just need a goal!).

5. I'm posting my goal on here... for all to see. I'm craving some accountability, apparently!

What I am NOT planning on doing:

1. This. I want no part of it!

No comments: