Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Wow... those Thursdays come so fast these days, don't they??? I'm not really sure why I haven't done one of these in a while... most likely because I rarely finish anything I start, if I'm going to be honest! :)

So, here's three things I'm thankful for today:

1. HEAT!!! I mean it! It was -2 outside when I woke up. But it was warm in my house, warm in my car (after I ran it for a while), and it's warm in my office. And I have a space heater for when I get a bit chilled.

2. Hubby's career. First of all, I'm proud of him for being so smart, etc. But today, I'm really thankful that he's self-employed, and his career is flexible enough to allow him to stay home with the kids when their school gets called off... because it's cold. And he's still able to work from home.

3. Fun times with family. We're having our annual family slumber party at my parents' house this weekend. Hilarity, gluttony, and silliness will prevail. And it'll be a blast! I'm so excited! And I plan to have PLENTY of blackmail pictures and video afterward!

What are you thankful for on this cold Thursday?

1 comment:

JM said...

Make sure you take pictures of that handsome brother of yours. And if you're looking for some extra blackmail, I have a video of him ice skating, but I can't seem to figure out how to turn it from landscape to portrait...