Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Maybe we watch too much tv...

Yesterday the kids were doing homework after school, but kept breaking out into the Indiana Jones theme song (well, it doesn't have any words, but you know the one: Duh, duh, duh, duh... duh, duh, duh, and so on). I was on my way downstairs to work on a brilliant little post about sports from my perspective, and I caught myself humming that same song.


I yelled up from the basement telling the kids that they got that song stuck in my head. For whatever reason, they both sang the whole song together AS LOUD AS THEY COULD.


I couldn't stop laughing at them, which seemed to only egg them on. They started yelling down the stairs...


Bub: Thank you, we'll be here all week!


Sis: And for just 19.99, this can be YOURS!


Sis: Plus Shipping and Handling


Bub: But you must be 18 years or older to call!

1 comment:

Blessed Mama said...

They are so funny! My girls both said your kids were their best friends tonight. I thought that was funny...and sweet.