Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Hmmmm... it's Thursday again. Have you been thankful today???

Here are three things I'm thankful for this cold fine Thursday:

1. I'm thankful that I work with a fun bunch of people. We had our Christmas lunch today. A lady I work with got out her accordion and we sang Christmas carols. It was hilarious! And I sang the kindergarten version of "Jingle Bells," meaning I YELLED "Hey!" and I added the "ha ha ha" parts. Great fun! Silly fun!

2. I'm thankful I know how to do this now... expect to see it regularly. I'm like a little kid with a new toy.

3. I'm thankful that even though I'm not nearly ready for Christmas yet (ie. buying gifts), I'm relaxed and enjoying the season regardless.

What are you thankful for today???

2 comments:

LissaLou said...

For a good husband who schlepps me to the chiropractor & to school to make lesson plans for a sub. ;o)

Blessed Mama said...

for a schlepping family who teaches me big words

for a sister who learned how to do strike throughs so she can teach me that too

for no coupon thursdays, although i really don't want to go now

for the freedom to not use caps or punctuation