Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thankul Thursday

Oh, I am so, so thankful this week!!!

Here are my three things:

1. Bub is home from the hospital and feeling MUCH better! He's still home from school, but he may actually go back tomorrow (much to his chagrin!).

2. I am thankful for great nurses and health care providers. We were really blessed with a lot of great nurses this week while Bub was in the hospital. And Bub's pediatrician... well, she's just the best!

3. I am grateful and thankful for the power of prayer. Lots and lots and lots of people were praying for us this week, and I have NO DOUBTS in my mind that God was working on Bub's body. All the literature we read said that his symptoms could last from 4-8 days, and his lasted barely 4... it could have been a lot worse! Thanks to all of you who prayed!

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: