Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I'm pretty sure I forgot about my thankfulness last week, but I'm too lazy to go back and double-check. So, what am I thankful for this week?

1. I'm thankful for "blasts from the past" in the form of music. I have listened to Amy Grant all week, thanks to a "blast from the past" friend on Facebook. I can't believe how I still remember so many words from her early years! Also, my sisters, mom and I just ordered tickets for a Steven Curtis Chapman and Michael W Smith concert coming up. All this music that I used to listen to ALL THE TIME makes me reminisce and smile!

2. I'm thankful to have a new baby in our family (my cousin just had her first). That way I can get my baby fix without having to have one of my own! :)

3. I'm thankful that I'm having a grilled pork tenderloin sandwich today from Johnson's Corner. YUMMMMMMMMMM!!! (It doesn't take much to thrill me, does it?)

What are you thankful for today???

1 comment:

LissaLou said...

I'm thankful that it's almost Friday! And also, I'm thankful that my mom and sisters and I get these girls' nights out from time to time!