Friday, January 21, 2011

Snow fun

So, yesterday it snowed.  A lot.  Well, technically it snowed the night before, but yesterday we were left with a lot of snow.  That was begging to be played in.

So, that's what we did.

The kids had a snow day from school, so I took a vacation day from work.  And we played.

Until we got cold.

Then we came in to have some hot chocolate with extra marshmallows (except for me.... I had hot choffee - hot chocolate/coffee mix - also with extra marshmallows).  And boy was it good!

Here are some shots from our adventures in the snow.


Sis and me
Bub and Sis

Bub and Sis

Eating the snow

Making the snow fly in the air



Throwing snow at me because I wouldn't stop taking her photo

Falling into a snow angel

The snow is flying... well, when we throw it.


No comments: