Monday, November 23, 2009

It's been a good week to be a blog stalker

So, let's see... have I mentioned that I met Ree this past week? You know, THE PIONEER WOMAN? Oh, I have? Well, in case you missed it, I did... and it was fun... and she was nice.


And THEN... I had sent Susan from Friday Playdate and The Working Closets a question about fashion (*gasp* what??? I like clothes? I know, right?), and she not only answered me but wrote a whole post dedicated to my question. And yes, I'm a dork that is THAT excited about it... but I am (excited I mean... not necessarily a dork).


And THEN... I got a package in the mail. A while back, I entered a contest for Hair Product (I think Hair Product deserves to be capitalized, don't you?) at Hair Thursday, and I WON!!! Well, I got the package in the mail today... Look at all the lovely Hair Product from PHYTO. I've not tried PHYTO yet, but I hear it's magical... which is what I need while my hair is growing out... MAGIC! So, I got a free gift worth $100!!!







So, while I (mostly) feel like like a 12-year-old meeting and/or commenting on others' blogs (especially because I don't know them), I have to say that this week has been a good reminder that it's not all bad to be a blog stalker! RIGHT???

So, thanks Ree, Sarah, and Susan for the great week! :)

1 comment:

whoorl said...

You're more than welcome! Enjoy the products!