Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fashion with a nerdy twist

Ok, so there are so many things wrong with this photo... so let's try to ignore the pile of shoes on the floor behind me and the fact that my mirror is dirty. Let's focus on some positives, people, OK???

1. My phone fit nicely in front of my face, which covered up the fact that I wasn't wearing makeup AND I had a toothbrush sticking out of my mouth (yes, I'm a multi-tasker... I can brush my teeth, take a photo AND shock you with the pile of shoes all at once).

2. Um... well, that first one might have been it.

So, instead, let's look at some of my other fashion favorites right now.

  • Skinny jeans tucked in boots? Love it.
  • Layer after layer? Love it.
  • Cute graphic t (from my visit to Ree... I can call her that now that we've met, right?) mixed with my nerdy-ish Mr. Roger's sweater? LOVE IT.
  • Lots and lots of hairspray because I can't figure what else to do with my hair while it's growing out? LOOOOOOOOOVE it!

Once I have a chance to download my real (ie. non-phone) photos from last night, I'll post more about the awesome book signing, how much fun Gilly and I had, and meeting some AWESOME new friends (besides Ree and clan, of course!).

2 comments:

A family of 4 said...

Love it, just wish my Ree shirt fit. Her idea of a XL and mine are TOTALLY different! You look great!

Darla said...

Yeah, luckily the girl from the bookstore warned me right before I picked out my shirt that I would probably want to size up. Whew!