Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tis the season

For baseball, that is! Sis chose not to play softball this year (hallelujah!), but Bub is playing his last year of coach-pitch baseball this year (next year starts kid-pitch). And for the 2nd year in a row, Don is his coach. Everyone together now: aaaaawwwww...

I'm not normally one to bring my camera to the baseball game (I promise... it's true!), but I did take it the other night to get some shots. Here are a few of my favorites:

This is one of the only shots I have of both Bub and the cute coach:



He's a multi-tasker: He's able to be on first base and play in the dirt all at once!


3 comments:

LissaLou said...

All great shots. We'd love to come to at least ONE game...as we say each season & have not done yet...so please let us know when he plays. I should have no excuse this summer!

granny2five said...

Treasure these days. They end all too soon.

Blessed Mama said...

Awww...fun times. Good job capturing the important moments in life. I think these are they. (???) You know what I mean. Them are those. whatever.