Thursday, September 10, 2009

Family Reunion

So, I mentioned in my last post that we had a family reunion this past weekend. I think I figured out that my last time down there for an actual family reunion was in high school... which was at least 20 years ago. What a great time we had!


But did I mention that we were in the hills? And I get carsick? And I rode a bus with 33 of my other family members? And a lot of them get carsick, too? Let's just say some of us were REALLY REALLY glad when we got there!!!


Here are some shots from the day:



Here my Grandpa is the center of attention with his grandson on the left, his daughter behind him and some cousins listening in as well.

Here's my Grandpa with his twin sister... some precious 86-year-olds!!!

My Grandpa and Grandma

My Grandpa, his siblings and their spouses

My Grandparents and their kids/grandkids/great-grandkids that were there

The Grandkids acting silly... REALLY? (You're shocked, aren't you???)

My cousin, M, with a kitty that someone found...

My beautiful niece, Big Sissy...

1 comment:

the Provident Woman said...

How fun! I love going to family reunions. But I too haven't been to one for over 10 years.