Sunday, November 23, 2008

Things that make me happy today

  • Wireless internet
  • Multi-tasking - blogging, checking Facebook, watching Iron Man, and eating simultaneously
  • Friends that work together at a church potluck to find out who made what (so we don't eat gross things!)
  • My pasta salad
  • Pumpkin muffins
  • My family
  • Not having church tonight (that sounds awful... I love going to church - it's just nice to have a break tonight!)
  • A 2.5 day work week this week!
  • I have already bought all my ingredients for Thanksgiving... no fighting grocery store crowds!

1 comment:

LissaLou said...

Amen to beating the crowds...although I went Saturday to get all of my ingredients,and you would've thought it was Wednesday night before Thanksgiving with the crowds! And I also don't have church tonight...thinking about making a caramel apple pie!