Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Before and After - Part Deux



So, a well-known secret of women is that we color our hair. So it's not gray. But, shhhhhhh, it's a secret! The key is to keep it as natural as possible in order for only other women to know that we're coloring it.
So, you know the comedian (and I use that term loosely) Carrot Top? That was the "natural" look I had going yesterday. When my hair guy told me he was going to make it "pop" a little more, I think it's safe to say that we were on 2 different pages (perhaps even books!)!!!
So, today I lost a little of the orange-red, and went more for the darker brown-red.
I think I'm back in the safe zone.

5 comments:

Blessed Mama said...

Very glamorous!! I'm not sure how much of the first picture was the lighting, but it WAS very red!

dulce de leche said...

You are gorgeous in both pics, but I think the second one looks especially sophisticated.

LissaLou said...

I thought the same thing as Blessed Mama - maybe it was just the lighting. Well, can't wait to see it on Thursday.

Darla said...

It WAS partly the lighting... and it was partly really that orange! :)

Cale Simmons said...

But seriously... Let's all agree that Carrot Top is not funny.