Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Trip Down Memory Lane

I've mentioned (numerous times) about rearranging my house... we remodeled it a year and a half ago (well, we moved back home a year and a half ago... it was about a one year project overall), and I'm just now going through some boxes that I've had hidden in a corner of my basement since we originally moved in five years ago!!! In cleaning, I found 2 disposable cameras and a roll of film that had never been developed. Last week we took those 3 things, as well as Sis's disposable camera that she took to kid's camp (she lost the other one at camp), to be developed. I'm awed at how the memories came FLOODING back when I got the pictures developed!!! Sis and Bub were so cute... and little! I look so tired!!!! :D

What I really liked was a picture of Sis when she was little with a group of other babies from our church we went to at the time. It was before Bub was even born, and I think they were doing some sort of Cradle Roll group picture. The picture not only has Sis in it, but 3 of her cousins, and a group of babies who are still her friends now. I love that! Here is one of the pictures...


Great picture quality, huh??? Sis is the baby in the front row on the left. She's sitting next to one cousin, and two of her triplet cousins are on the right in the back row! She is still friends with the other little girl in the back row, as well as the baby girl in the "jean skirt" in the front row. In fact, here's a picture of that little girl at church camp this summer that Sis took...



Recognize her in the face? And in the background is the little sister of the cousin sitting by Sis in the above picture (the little sister wasn't even born yet in the top picture!).

I'll post more newly discovered "old" pics of Sis and Bub later!

4 comments:

granny2five said...

I think I see Hailey and Emily in that first picture, but where's Olivia? Usually you couldn't separate them if you tried!

Darla said...

If I remember correctly, Olivia wanted NOTHING to do with getting her picture taken with the group!

granny2five said...

What a surprise!

LissaLou said...

Awww...that was my nursery group. Or is M a little older than that group? I remember being around for that group picture, though! So cute!