Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Changes

So... it's been a year and 5 days (not really) since I've posted on here.  Quickly, here are some changes that have happened in my life:


  • I have a middle schooler now who turned 12
  • We sold our house
  • We moved into an apartment for a year (at least)
  • I turned 40 (gulp)
  • I got my nose pierced (my mid-life crisis?)
  • I QUIT MY JOB
  • I started working out
  • I got a new camera
  • Don turned 40


I'll start updating more frequently now (really?  we'll see!), and will occasionally go through my photo album to catch us up (since the whole point of my blogging is to not forget what we've done).

Good to see you!  Be back soon!
D

3 comments:

dulce de leche said...

Sounds exciting! And I want a pic of the nose ring. :) I have thought about it a few times, but am such a chicken when it comes to needles...

Lora @ my blessed life said...

Yes, let's see some pics:) Nose rings are so adorable, but I am a chicken, too..ha!
Sounds like quite the year you've had as well. Changes are scary, but they're exciting, too!

Darla said...

I'll do a post today with a picture of my new nose. :) I do think that changes are scary, but still so exciting... I've been waiting for some of these recent changes for YEARS now... so it's fun.