Monday, November 29, 2010

Drug Free Poem #1 by Bub

If this doesn't convince you to stay drug-free, I don't know what will.

In case you can't read it, here's what it says:

My Drug Free Poem #1

How do you be drug free?  Just be like me.  All you have to do is not try it once so you don't get addicted.  But if you do try it, your in for a ride of misery.   That's what red ribbon week is all about right, so let's share the love and not try drugs.  Your still tempted?  Just follow these easy steps:
1.  Try not to try one.
2.  Throw away any drugs you see in your house.
3.  Engurage your parents not to use drugs.

Be Drug Free Like Me!

I hope this helps you in your journey to stay drug free.

Darla

3 comments:

dulce de leche said...

Very wise and very sweet!

Blessed Mama said...

That's awesome. I'm going to call my parents right now and encourage them not to use drugs either. I love that kid.

granny2five said...

Mighty words of wisdom. He's so funny sometimes.