Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Isn't it ironic that on THANKSGIVING I didn't do a Thankful Thursday post???



Let's just all agree that I was completely thankful that day, but didn't feel the need to post about it! Or we could agree that I was just lazy... whatever!



Today, I am thankful for:



1. My kids who are into being especially thankful themselves right now. Sis told me the other night that I was a great mom. Then she was so proud of herself for being nice that she expounded: "Isn't it nice when someone says something nice like that? It's like getting a little bit of sunshine on the inside, isn't it?" They rock.



2. My husband. 'Nuff said. I already said it all here.



3. My parents, who every year let me ask them last minute to watch my kids for some Christmas event Don and I have to go to... and they not only willingly watch them when they can, they make it a fun event for my kids!

No comments: